If your TV is a flat screen you probably DO NOTneed a cable box.
You do need to do an auto-program or auto search to find the Expanded on Demand channels in a digital format on AUGUST 11th!!
Please check your owner’s manual for more detailed information or follow the procedures below:
• Access the TV set menu from your television’s remote control
• Go to the “Channel” or “Set-Up” mode
• Select the Auto Program or Channel Scanfeature
• Choose the “Cable” setting (not antenna or Air)
• If asked, select the “STD” or Standard setting (not HRC)
• Start the scan mode
If your TV is not a flat screen TV, YOU DO NEED A CABLE BOX!
The town's fiber offering is very extensive with a global reach. Our product flexibility with the ability to deliver a timely service will help keep you productive & competitive.